Specializing in Assistive Technology
Buob Computer Training and Consulting is owned and operated by Kathleen Buob, an educator and specializing in assistive technology as an instructor/specialist with over 33 years of experience. Buob (sounds like cube) CTC is located in the city of Santa Clara, in the heart of Silicon Valley, near the San Jose International Airport.
Do you need to:
- Enhance your job skills with Microsoft Office? (To write a sharp report with columns, make a tri-fold brochure, desktop publishing or learn some basic word processing skills?)
- Learn some Assistive Technology applications, such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking? (To save your wrists/hands from repetitive motion injury? To speed up writing vs. typing?) or other applications, such as Inspiration (To use for mind mapping/brain storming ideas) and Kurzweil 3000 or Read & Write Gold (For document screen reading for reading difficulties)
- Grow your knowledge base of Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe InDesign, Filemaker, or Camtasia Studio (special course)
- New to computers and need to learn Computer Basics?
- Interested in customized learning strategy planning?
- Rusty on word processing technics and need a refresher?
- Want to learn some tips and tricks to learn the applications a bit better, such as columns, labels, tables or making presentations?
BuobCTC specializes in 1:1 and small group trainings for a variety of office productivity and assistive technology software.