Education and Background Experience
- Adult Learning Disability Credential from CSU, Sacramento
- Master of Arts degree in Special Education; Emphasis in Instructional Technology from CSU, San Francisco
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Child Development; Emphasis in Special Education from CSU, San Jose
- Teaching Credential in Adult Education / Post-Secondary from San Jose State University
- IT Faculty Support for Conversion of Academic Materials at CSU East Bay, Hayward
- Alternate Media Technology Specialist & Learning Disability Specialist at Laney College, Oakland
- Professor for College of Education at University of Phoenix, San Jose and Fremont Campuses.
- Adjunct Professor in Special Education and Rehabilitation at CSU, San Jose – Special Education Department
- Computer Technology Instructor for Adult Education computer classes through Milpitas and Santa Clara Adult Education programs.
- Vocational Education / Special Education Counselor and Job Developer at Milpitas High School.
- High Tech Center Computer Specialist at the College / University levels for Disabled Student Programs.
- PC and Macintosh computer experience with hardware and software.
- Trained college students with special needs on computers with adapted devices.
- Developed direction and guide sheets for Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI) applications.
- Developed Training Manuals through technical writing / desktop publishing application.
- Background in Special Education at Middle School with Learning Disabilities and Communicative Handicaps.
- Total of 33+ years of experience in Education and Technology.