For Individuals or Small Business:
Basic Computer Training
- Learn Basic Computer Technology Skills, such as the operating system for the PC or Mac.
- Learn the tips and tricks of MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Learn how to improve the use and efficiency of the current software on the market and in the work place.
- Learn how to use a Mac or PC computer or laptop.
- Learn how to use your current peripherals.
- Learn how to choose software applications to meet your needs.
Assistive Technology Training
- Train to utilize assistive applications such as Dragon Naturally Speaking(PC) or Dragon Dictate (Mac) for voice recognition software, document screen readers (Kurzweil 3000, OpenBook or Read & Write Gold) and screen magnification (ZoomText or WindowEyes).
- Training on computer applications, such as Inspiration (brain storming ideas), and auditory CDs or Electronic Text (E-text).
- Learning Disability strategies and Computer Aided Instruction to strengthen cognitive and academic areas of learning.
- Training on specialized software or hardware by appointment.
- Evaluation of individual needs for computer training or specialized training for combination of applications.
Business and Internet Computer Training
- Computer training on basic functions for various business applications, such as MS Office Professional.
- Developing templates for specific needs; personal, community, or on the job.
- Training on Internet, search engines and email. Learn to access the Internet, e-mail, put attachments with your e-mail messages, download and upload information off the internet.
- Customized training on your company website intranet applications.
- Job Development in areas of cover letter, resume writing, on-line job searches, and mock interview practices to re-enter the job market.